Saturday, July 5, 2008

All About Me

Today as I was running I was thinking about all of the things that I love most. It was a long run, so the list is rather lengthy. :) I hope you enjoy reading all about me.

the smell of clothes drying
the smell just after a rain storm
good conversation with friends
cuddling
clean sheets
fresh lemonade
holding a baby
the feel of mud between my toes
the feel of the warm sunshine upon my face
going home
the deep tone of the wind chimes my grandpa makes
the mountains
to sing at the top of my lungs
to ride my bike downhill - fast!
the good feeling of sore legs after a hard, long run
to drive in the winter with the windows rolled down and the heater on
yams
freshly baked bread
a good book, comfy chair, and pot of green tea
laughing so hard I cry
a good, cleansing cry
a heart to heart talk with my mom
hugs
sharing laughter with Christian and Carina
a bike ride with my dad
summer
journaling
trying new recipes

No comments: