Monday, July 28, 2008

Full

Do you ever feel like your mind is so full that you cannot think or express yourself very well? This is how I have been for the past few days. I have so many different thoughts running through my mind that I cannot really write them. I tend to do a lot of journaling as a way to process and sort my thoughts, but for some reason this has become more of a task lately.

My thoughts mostly concern my future. I have decided that I will be staying for the next year to continue my pursuit of a PhD in statistics. But now I ask myself what I want to focus on for my research and what direction I want to take in statistics.

At the same time I continue to be challenged in figuring out who I am and living that out. I am learning how to combine my feelings, thoughts, needs, and dreams.

I realize that these thoughts are random and a bit unorganized...but that's me right now.

1 comment:

Emma Leigh said...

Yes! I completely understand this full brain feeling :)